Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

Wow ,I can't believe it is 2009.I am just recovering from turning forty and still not knowing what I want to be when I grow up.I guess I am safe as we have not yet achieved all of Arthur C. Clarke' s book titles.This is my very first blog so please be kind.I am not sure what to say or not to say.Everyone here went to sleep on me so "Happy New Year " to me.my inlaws went to sleep after eating all my goodies.My three children had a bet that the first one to not stay awake to midnight would have to clean the bathroom tomorrow-they were highly motivated to stay up.Then their father had two glasses of wine and a nice dinner and collapsed on the couch so they all assumed he lost the bet and would have to pay up tomorrow.My daughter is making Amv's with a new editing software program she got for christmas.The two cats and I are watching CNN Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin in Times Square.Go Figure our country is in a lovely fiscal downward trend and the city of New York chose to have a custom Waterford Crystal Ball commissioned for the Year end festivities.Of course they are saying it will be used year round-oh sure I bet people trample each other to see the crystal ball drop on St.Patrick's Day.I think it is another enormous waste of money.I love Waterford Crystal but on a normal person scale-what the heck do you do with a seven story crystal ball when you are done with it?so I guess I am not to bad with this blog thing hopefully I can keep it up -New years resolution-Vent More Constructively. Cheers Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment